Internships at the Embassy of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan are unpaid positions providing students with practical experience in the areas of research, administration and general management. The Embassy can offer internships to students as volunteers or for academic credit. The Embassy employ interns during their school years and also in the summer. Students can earn work experience by participating in an internship.
Participating interns at the Embassy as a gain on-the-job training integrates education, career development and public service, while we are hosting interns benefit from the contributions of creative and innovative students.
Benefits to Students:
- Career related experience
- Gains practical knowledge in international relations
- Opportunity to explore career avenues
- Valuable work experience for their resumes
- Potential to earn academic credit
- Increased self-confidence
- Enhances conventional classroom learning methods
- Letter of recommendation from the Embassy
The program is open for four internees at the same time to all students who are exploring the possibility of internship at our Embassy.
How to Apply?
Students can reach us through the following email address, send CV's and the internship form (available to download from the bottom of this page) by email.